eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Autoplay on start option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,  thank you for wonderful player.
I'm going to use your player to listen internet radio on android tv box without monitor, would be very useful to have Autoplay on start option  (or play last item in playlist).
Or at least to play specific m3u file.

thanks
Alex
Please...... I can't use my android media box without monitor, because have to click play button each time on start
up
Without a monitor, things would get complicated fast. How would you start the app anyway? I'd advise to enable 'Auto-start UPnP renderer' and use a UPnP control point like BubbleUPnP to control UAPP from another device.
(12-04-2017, 12:36 PM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]Without a monitor, things would get complicated fast. How would you start the app anyway? I'd advise to enable 'Auto-start UPnP renderer' and use a UPnP control point like BubbleUPnP to control UAPP from another device.

No, Not complicated. Any software can be started automatically on boot using "Autostart no root" from playmarket.
Then I use Kodi or Aimp to auto-play internet radio (m3u file),  I would prefer UAPP because it works correct with DAC but unfortunately it doesnt has autoplay ability.
Would appreciate if you add it, i guess it's not complicated to do.  Thank you