eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Moving purchased and downloaded Google Play and iTunes music files on a smartphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Software help needed. When one purchases and download iTunes or Google Play music files to their mobile device, where exactly are these files stored?  How do I recognize them?  Can these commercially produced and sold music files be moved around on a smartphone?  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0. Doing a scan of media with USB Audio Player Pro, only retrieves private device audio recordings, m4a format. I am trying to use my high performance Dragonfly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifer, Dragontail USB cable adapter and Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0. I wish to enjoy high fidelity sound from lossless files, such as FLAC, with my high performance Bowers and Wilkins P7 headphones, bypassing the mediocre quality internal DAC/Headphone Amplifier found in modern smartphones. I wish to have equalizer functions on a music player which outputs audio through the USB port.