eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Fiio M11/M11 Pro/M15 Play Store & Hi-Res
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Fiio just released a patch for the Fiio M11/M11 Pro/M15 firmware, which enables Play Store functionality.

However, at the moment, the app cannot be downloaded from Play Store (at least on M11 Pro), as it says that the app is not compatible with the device.

Would it be possible to enable compatibility with this/these devices?

Thanks!

EDIT: Is it also possible to add Hi-Res output for these devices? I can provide info related to M11 Pro if necessary.

EDIT 2: I used the "Email audio config file" option in the About menu.
We have added support and sent FiiO the information to fix the Play Store issue. What they do with the latter is up to them. The next release 5.4.8 will include the FiiO M11/M15 support, but you would need to ask us for a link to the apk.
Hi there, UAPP is playing fine on my M11Pro, but seems like it is limited to 96Khz, is there a reason for that?
No, there is no such limit. Please note that if you are using the UAPP MQA decoder, it will always output a maximum of 88.2 or 96kHz since it cannot use the MQA decoder or renderer of the FiiO.
(05-15-2020, 06:41 PM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]No, there is no such limit. Please note that if you are using the UAPP MQA decoder, it will always output a maximum of 88.2 or 96kHz since it cannot use the MQA decoder or renderer of the FiiO.

Will this limit be temporary or permanent, that is, not able to use Fiio MQA decoder or renderer?
That depends on FiiO