Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program Files are stored under other program files thereby not displaying th projects
Please indicate file order tree so that the 
Projects will be selectable .
I have included screen shots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks fine, but you should never create an AudioEvolution folder yourself. You have to chooose between the two entries that the app offers in 'Audio Evolution base directory'.
(07-30-2020, 07:32 PM)dwrae Wrote: Looks fine, but you should never create an AudioEvolution folder yourself. You have to chooose between the two entries that the app offers in 'Audio Evolution base directory'.
(08-02-2020, 09:04 AM)Mike Hunt Too Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:32 PM)dwrae Wrote: Looks fine, but you should never create an AudioEvolution folder yourself. You have to chooose between the two entries that the app offers in 'Audio Evolution base directory'.

I created  new folder on root directory that had to have 
AudioEvolution at the end. Thereby no projects
Created in wrong folders any longer, and all projects are available to load once created and saved.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you please tell us what the issue is to start with. And again, please never ever create an AudioEvolution folder yourself. If you need this, then something else is wrong.
I was unable to get projects to come up for selection because they were in all the same directory so I created a folder out of Audio Evolution as instructed by the notice to not keep
Any files in relation in the Audio Evolution directory, as since Android
4.4 Google changed the file structure
That would cause the loss of all data if the body revolution was uninstalled if the files were kept under the Audio Evolution directory
I too was unable to get projects..
(08-28-2020, 04:42 PM)allornothing1984 Wrote: I too was unable to get projects..

Can you please provide more information