Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording to mono with two inputs
(07-28-2020, 01:13 PM)dwrae Wrote: USB Audio Recorder PRO was meant as a stop-gap solution while we were integrating our custom developed USB audio driver into Audio Evolution Mobile years ago. It is a very basic app and these things are unfortunately not possible. You can find all this flexibility and much more in Audio Evolution Mobile.

Thanks for the reply.

I've purchased both USB Audio Recorder PRO and Audio Evolution (along with a few of the plugins). Audio Evolution is great as a mobile DAW, but for my use case it adds too much overhead - it's too flexible. I need an audio note taking app that has audio interface support as my interface is always set up so I can just plug my phone in and go. I don't want to have to go through the process of exporting each mix when I'm just using it to get ideas down. Previously I was using Tape Machine, which has been great, but seeing USB Recorder PRO I thought I'd be able to replace it with better audio quality rather than relying on my phone's microphone.

I understand that there'll no longer be development, just wanted to get my use case across. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Recording to mono with two inputs - by ollie - 07-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Recording to mono with two inputs - by dwrae - 07-28-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Recording to mono with two inputs - by ollie - 07-28-2020, 05:48 PM