Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usability really needs to improve
(12-03-2015, 06:55 PM)dwrae Wrote: Please try version 2.2.9

I have tried the latest version - 2.3.0 - and it is much better, thank you.
The 'allow the app UAPP to access the USB device' screen does not appear anymore.

I'll try the 'play all', it definitely addresses a part of 'playing through folders'. But I think having a general setting would be easier and more consistent to use. As it is implemented now, I have to plan ahead if I want to play through folders; I have no feedback if I am in that mode or not [not sure of this, I haven't really used it yet, but I haven't seen any such feedback], and the earlier I can see the effects of this mode is after the first album has ended. I'll get back to you -if neded- once I use it.

I list here a few remaining nice-to haves [of which the first is more important to me and possibly others, and it seems to me to be easy to implement]

-finer increments for volume adjust [at least for USB HID]
-highlight the current playing track [in all screens that contain it]; also, don't restart it if it is pressed by mistake in a folder or tag screen.-option to go to the folder of the currently playing track [not by default, but as a specific action] - This can be useful if I navigate away from that, and I want to get back there.
-play queue

Messages In This Thread
Usability really needs to improve - by alexp2015 - 11-27-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Usability really needs to improve - by dwrae - 11-30-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Usability really needs to improve - by dwrae - 12-01-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Usability really needs to improve - by dwrae - 12-03-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Usability really needs to improve - by alexp2015 - 12-11-2015, 06:55 PM