Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth to car
The song metadata doesn't appear on the car via bluetooth. I am also unable to change tracks using the car's controls.
Is this a bug or is the feature not implemented?
Otherwise this is a very good app. The sound quality is great.
I'll test this tommorow to confirm it's not working. This is probably the reason 3rd party widgets don't work either.
(02-28-2016, 03:09 PM)icefirex Wrote: I'll test this tommorow to confirm it's not working.   This is probably the reason 3rd party widgets don't work either.

Just tried it on a new Alpine, can skip tracks but no artist or song metadata.   Tried another music app and all metadata present.
I have a similar issue with Bluetooth meta data.
I use Android wear app to control music from my smartwatch. I've tried several music apps on my phone and I am able to control volume, track selection and see meta data for all of them except when using USB audio player pro. I am able to control track selection and volume but I do not receive any meta data as to what track is playing.  Hoping there is a work around or future fix for this.

Cry
Please send us an email at info@extreamsd.com. We have no equipment for testing such thing, so we need some assistance in testing.
Please try version 2.5.7 to see if that helps.