Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.cue doesn't work with .dff
UAPP BUG: .cue doesn't work with .dff ; it displays the tracks, but all play from the beginning of the dff [the first track]

I don't know if it happens with other formats as well.
(12-11-2015, 06:32 PM)alexp2015 Wrote: UAPP BUG: .cue doesn't work with .dff ; it displays the tracks, but all play from the beginning of the dff [the first track]

I don't know if it happens with other formats as well.
My goal is to use DFF-files (uncompressed) plus corresponding CUE-sheet as playlist with UAPP. Foobar2000 and PotPlayer do the jobs.

Any clue?
btw: The behaviour for DSF-files is the same.
Let me explain why this problem is an important one, at least for me:

I own many SACD records. I'm using the sacd_ripper+sacd_extract tool chain to generate DSD-files. In particular I apply the "-e" option in sacd_extract (output as Philips DSDIFF (Edit Master) file). Result: One DFF-file representing the whole (two channel) disk. I do not use the options "-p" (DFF-file for every track) or "-s" (DSF-file for every track) because slight click/pop at the start of new tracks.

So, with sacd_extract I produce one DFF and one CUE-sheet ("-C" option). On Windows, foobar2000 works very well on this configuration; on Linux same is true for MPD. But UAPP shows the described effect.
Can you post the contents of the .cue file or email the .cue file please to info@extreamsd.com?
Two cue-sheets (one "good", one "bad") sent to info@extreamsd.com