Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List width when browsing uPNP/DLNA server, some other tweaks
Hello,

When I browse my uPNP/DLNA server, the list only uses left half of the screen, both in portrait and landscape mode. Long named folders and files take a lot of space (several times icon height). If I browse via CIFS then all the screen is used.

I would also suggest to let the list font and icon sizes be configurable, as in large folder lists a smaller Font is very handy.

And the scroll bar should be draggable for the same reason (showing the letter while dragging it as in some contact APPS would be great). I was used to it when using Neutron player.

Thank you
Here are some screenshots of the half size problem.

That's odd, since it doesn't happen here and the 3-dot menu isn't displayed in your screenshot. Which version of UAPP are you running if I may ask?
Latest versión, 2.6.0. There's no 3 dot button because muy phone has physical menu button.

This only happens con DLNA view. If I browse the share from Network menu then full width is used.
No, that's not true since we create the menu itself, Android doesn't know about that it's a menu. Which Android device are you using?
It's a Samsung i9300 running Cyanogenmod 13.
We tested it on our i9300 running the official Android 4.4 and it works fine, so I'm afraid it's CM that causes it. Please see our screenshot:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2016, 11:30 AM)dwrae Wrote: We tested it on our i9300 running the official Android 4.4 and it works fine, so I'm afraid it's CM that causes it. Please see our screenshot:

Hello,

I bought a new phone, Vernee Apollo Lite, which uses a near sock (like Nexus phones) Android 5.0. Unfortunatelly the problem is still exactly the same.

Your screenshot shows a list of tracks inside a folder, that is also shown correctly on my phones. What fails (using only half of the screen space) is the list of folders.

Correct list of tracks inside folder:

Incorrect list of folders using only half of the screen width:

Will fix it today.
Fix worked, both in portrait and landscape mode. Thank you very much!!!