Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigation problem in ver 3.3.7
Hello.
I'm using UAPP ver 3.3.7 with a Samsung galaxy note 3, streaming music from a foobar2000 server insatlled on my PC.
It seems that ver 3.3.7 has introduced a bug in the navigation.
When I press the orange button in the main screen, I get the playback queue. That's OK.
Then, before ver 337, I just had to press the "return" button as many times as necessary in order to climb on top of my folders and browse through them.
With 337, instead, when I press the "return" button, I'm sent back to the main screen (I mean the playback queue, fading into the cover art) !!
And if I try to press the "return" button from this screen, it asks me if I want to exit...
So what ? How can I browse my folders again ?
Thanks for your answer.
(Anyway, apart from this inconvenience, I do appreciate UAPP very much, and I congratuale your team for the work being done) 
JL Charrier
FYI 
Not happening in 6.01 on a moto Z.

But OTG browsing is not possible, still.
Do you find this also?
Thanks
Not here. Note that if you press the Orange button, you won't see the playback queue. The playback queue is on the main screen where the orange button is.
Can you reproduce it? And do you see the text 'Folders' on top after you pressed the orange button?
(01-18-2017, 04:30 AM)skwoodwiva Wrote: FYI 
Not happening in 6.01 on a moto Z.

But OTG browsing is not possible, still.
Do you find this also?
Thanks

Hello. I'm not sure of what you are meaning by otg browsing...
(01-18-2017, 11:42 PM)dwrae Wrote: Not here. Note that if you press the Orange button, you won't see the playback queue. The playback queue is on the main screen where the orange button is.
Can you reproduce it? And do you see the text 'Folders' on top after you pressed the orange button?

Yes, it happens every time (since 337).
When I'm in the main screen, if i press the orange button, I'm sent to a screen with a list of music folders. On top are the words "UPNP/DLNA servers".
When in this screen, pressing the "return" button sends me back to the main screen (nevertheless, in the between, another screen has appeared, but only during a FRACTION OF SECOND. I guess it's also a list of folders, but i'm not sure, because it is too fast).
Then, from the main screen, pressing the orange button gives a list of music folders. These folders are one level above the previous ones. This is a god thing, but I don't understand why I had to go through the main screen in order to reach my goal.
Each time I want to get one level up in my folders hierarchy, it's the same story.
It spends twice as many clicks as necessary, and it is counter intuitive.
I hope these explanations help.
Thanks for your attention
Fixed in 3.3.8, should be up in an hour.
(01-20-2017, 02:21 PM)dwrae Wrote: Fixed in 3.3.8, should be up in an hour.

Right.
It works fine in 338.
Thanks a lot.
JLC