Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a manual for UAPP?
I just purchased UAPP to use with my Nexus 5/AQ Dragonfly red/Dragontail OTG usb adapter combo but I struggle to find out how to setup the app. For example, what setting do I have to use when I want to listen to Spotify? Is that The setting Orange button/other rado stations? I don't get any sound this way. Is there a specific order to open the apps (first Spotify, the UAPP or vice versa of anther order?

In short, is there a manual for this app online? 

I googled and searched on this forum but did not fnd any. I am sure this app rocks, but unfortunately it is not of much use to me right now.
Unfortunately, there is no user manual. The app's description hopefully made it clear though that this app is and can never be a generic driver. Because of that, you cannot use your USB DAC with our driver outside of the app. So Spotify is not possible.
Thanks for your reply dwrae, too bad Spotiy is not possible (yet). So I guess I (and the rest f the world) have to wait for Spotify to make their service compatible with the UAPP driver.
No, you would need to wait until they approve our request to permit to use the Spotify service in our app.