Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to use VST plug-in's from ProTools, Cakewalk etc. etc.?
Is it possible to use VST plug-in's from ProTools, Cakewalk, Cubase etc. etc.? And can I use those plug in's on my Android phone?  Huh
No, that's technically impossible.
(05-02-2018, 06:20 PM)Turbo1 Wrote: Is it possible to use VST plug-in's from ProTools, Cakewalk, Cubase etc. etc.? And can I use those plug in's on my Android phone?  Huh

Hi Turbo1. Although VST plugins won't work on Audio Evolution Mobile (AEM), the plugins which you can use with it, are as capable as the VST/AU/other desktop plugins. The reverb that comes free with AEM, is as good as Pro Tools' D-Verb or TC's free M40 reverb, if one is looking for a sweet reverb for vocals. You can buy Toneboosters plugin sets at reasonable prices to use with AEM. Toneboosters EQ is superb. In my limited testing, Toneboosters Reverb sounded suitable for instruments, Toneboosters Limiter, Toneboosters compressor sounded very good.
But if you are looking for virtual instruments, then AEM can't help you much on Android platform.
(05-05-2018, 07:43 AM)Ray007 Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 06:20 PM)Turbo1 Wrote: Is it possible to use VST plug-in's from ProTools, Cakewalk, Cubase etc. etc.? And can I use those plug in's on my Android phone? 

Hi Turbo1. Although VST plugins won't work on Audio Evolution Mobile (AEM), the plugins which you can use with it, are as capable as the VST/AU/other desktop plugins. The reverb that comes free with AEM, is as good as Pro Tools' D-Verb or TC's free M40 reverb, if one is looking for a sweet reverb for vocals. You can buy Toneboosters plugin sets at reasonable prices to use with AEM. Toneboosters EQ is superb. In my limited testing, Toneboosters Reverb sounded suitable for instruments, Toneboosters Limiter, Toneboosters compressor sounded very good.
But if you are looking for virtual instruments, then AEM can't help you much on Android platform.
Thank you very much. I found "ToneBoosters" is suitable and more than capable.