Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enable Artwork for SACD ISO Playback
Hello Team,

I am really enjoying with USB Audio Player PRO.

I am able to see the Artwork's while playing Audio files (Any format or Type).

But when playing SACD ISO's, I can see the tagging (Track Name) information from the ISO file, but Artwork is missing on the ISO file.

My Request :

If this software enable's ArtWork search from Web, it will be great. Please enable Automatic download Artwork from Web if an Audio file/Audio file inside ISO is missing with ArtWork/Cover information.

Thanks,
Pravin
Luxman L-505uX II Integrated Amp
Avalon Ascendant Speakers
Denafrips IRIS DDC
Denafrips Pontus DAC
HI-MEDIA Q10Pro - Android Media Player + 4TB Internal and 5TB External Storage Support.
Marantz SA8005 - SACD Player

There is no artwork in SACD .iso files and Google forbids the download of artwork in its policies (the fact that other apps do it does not make it right).
(01-02-2019, 12:23 PM)dwrae Wrote: There is no artwork in SACD .iso files and Google forbids the download of artwork in its policies (the fact that other apps do it does not make it right).

I found a work around... just copied the cover image to the folder of music ISO album... it works.. i am able to see the artwork while playing SACD ISO files.
Luxman L-505uX II Integrated Amp
Avalon Ascendant Speakers
Denafrips IRIS DDC
Denafrips Pontus DAC
HI-MEDIA Q10Pro - Android Media Player + 4TB Internal and 5TB External Storage Support.
Marantz SA8005 - SACD Player