Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't hear output
Hi there, 

I hope you can help. I've just started using the app with a moto g4 phone and a Samson Go USB mic and I do seem to be able to record well enough. However, when I try to listen to what I've recorded I can't hear it unless I unplug the USB mic. I've got the output setting to Android rather than the mic but have tried both settings with no success. Any fixes please?

Also - can I control the sensitivity of the mic using the app? 

Many thanks. 

Martin
You need to connect headphones to the USB mic, otherwise audio gets blocked indeed. You can control input gain in the Mixer tab.
(01-20-2019, 05:49 PM)dwrae Wrote: You need to connect headphones to the USB mic, otherwise audio gets blocked indeed. You can control input gain in the Mixer tab.

Well that was easily answered. Many thanks!

Instead of connecting headphones it obviously also works to unplug the USB mic to hear playback - but it then says disconnecting the USB device while the app is running is not recommended. 

Will that do damage to the mic or the phone to unplug the mic while the app is still open but not recording or anything, or is it safe to unplug it to listen to audio? (I'm aware that I'd need to re-start the app with the USB plugged in if I wanted to record again).

Thanks.

Martin
There is just a small chance that the app will crash