Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acoustic Research AR-M2 and AR-M20
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for UAPP!

I know you guys did the customized version of UAPP for Acoustic Research for their AR-M2 and AR-M20 with direct support for Hires playback bypassing Androids 48Khz SRC

I have rooted the AR-M2 and have full Google Play and Services working 100% - (This also works on the AR-M20 tested by another Head-Fi member)

UAPP is installed from Playstore and Tone Boosters PEQ, all working beautifully except it only works through Androids SRC.

Is there any chance of adding the same support that you guys did in the custom AR version of UAPP into the standard version of UAPP?

Many Thanks
Apart from there being no market for this (there is probably only a handful of users who have rooted their AR), it requires the app to be a system app. Rooting alone does not help in that.
(02-16-2020, 02:08 PM)dwrae Wrote: Apart from there being no market for this (there is probably only a handful of users who have rooted their AR), it requires the app to be a system app. Rooting alone does not help in that.

Thanks for the reply dwrae, I wasn't sure what was required your end as you had already implemented it in the custom one, and I'm guessing there is also no easy way to add tonebooster peq functionality to the custome UAPP. I would pay for this but If it's a none starter I'll leave it alone, Regards :)