eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Other radio stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, thanks very much for a great app. 

I've started using the section 'other radio stations' a lot and wonder if there are any plans to expand it in the future?

I'm thinking about: displaying data on the track and artist being played as well as the logos of the various radio stations.

I also think it would be nice to have a shuffle play feature for the stations that I've entered in this section.

Thanks again!
Since the streams do not end, we do not see how shuffle would work. The app displays info for certain types of streams, but not for Icy streams.
Ok, thanks for your quick response.

Could an m3u file be used, which lists a group of stations as a playlist?
Hi everyone.. i know this thread is already well replied to but i thought i would throw in a helpful link about digital radios in general, as i use one too and think there are quite a few good ones out there..
Here is an german article about digital radios in general and some good suggestions: https://www.diehifiberater.de/digitalradio-test/
You can translate the article if you are not familiar with the german language Biggrin