eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Sort albums by number of times played +2+ more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To sort the albums by the number of times they played - that would be fantastic.

Adding custom art image to the alum (at least in cases where there is no any) - would be great too.

Adding folders on different locations (main storage AND SD) to scan for music - I would love that either.

What else? How about calculating DR for the songs and the albums into their properties?
You can add a jpg to the folder of the album that does not contain album art.
You can add as many folders as you like to scan.

I have no idea what DR is in this context?

9uyone

(01-20-2022, 11:44 AM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]what DR is in this context?

It's Dynamic Range
Can I assume you've seen?: "To sort the albums by the number of times they played - that would be fantastic."

(01-20-2022, 11:44 AM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]You can add a jpg to the folder of the album that does not contain album art.

What if I have several jpegs in one folder? How to select the needed one?

(01-20-2022, 11:44 AM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]You can add as many folders as you like to scan.

I do not see how to add the folders from DIFFERENT drives in one device: main storage AND SD at the same scan. Could you clarify?

(01-20-2022, 11:44 AM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what DR is in this context?

Dynamic range (abbreviated DR) is the ratio between the largest and smallest values that a certain quantity can assume. In respect to the audio files that would be sound volume.