eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Artwork not displaying in playlists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an issue with the last few releases where album artwork won't display in playlists. A smaller issue is playlists now also displays the filename rather than song name/title. So if for example the file is called 01-Song.flac it will show this instead of 'Song'. These both change when I actually play a track in the playlist, the album art will show and the name of the song will show without the 01.

I can change the filename issue easily in my media library but I really miss the album artwork not displaying as it makes it easier to scroll through long playlists. I use .m3u playlists and have 'prefer embedded art' option selected.

Thanks for any help with this
Does the problem with the album art also occur when a m3u playlist has less than 40 tracks, let's say 10 or so?
Hi there, yes it's the same with only a few tracks. It loads artwork for the track playing/previously played tracks, and the next track to play but the rest will have no art, so seems to be related to cache maybe?