eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: volume slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking for a vol slider on the main screen, Just the way it was  in the previous version. I checked in the options but did'nt find it   Undecided
Not sure what you mean. The volume slider on the main screen hasn't been there for over a year. You can access it by pressing the volume icon on top. You can disable the setting 'Fade out volume control' if you like though.
(12-31-2015, 09:33 PM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean. The volume slider on the main screen hasn't been there for over a year. You can access it by pressing the volume icon on top. You can disable the setting 'Fade out volume control' if you like though.

Hi, I use a dac with internal volume control (CS 4398 chip). When I go to -setting -hardware vol. Control, I can control vol attenuation directly in the external dac from audio player pro. I Would like to control this slider from from the main screen, but moving the slider on the main screen has no effect. I hope it's clearer now. Thanks
Please contact us at info@extreamsd.com, we need more information.