eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Swing setting for MIDI tracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am quite a new user of audio evolution mobile. I try to make some jazzy stuffs using MIDI instruments, but cannot find a "swing" setting for drum or instrument MIDI tracks (as it is found in most DAW) in order to provide a ternary feeling.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Pim.
Dear Pim,

You can either go into the piano roll, select Edit, then select events and then press Quantize and change the 'Humanize' slider or for a whole clip, in Scroll mode on the time line screen, long-tap the MIDI clip and select Quantize.
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. But it there the same setting for the MIDI drum tracks ? I found it for the MIDI instruments with the piano roll, but I was not able to find it out in the drum "grid" sequencer.
(05-04-2017, 08:30 PM)pim999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Thanks for the answer. But it there the same setting for the MIDI drum tracks ? I found it for the MIDI instruments with the piano roll, but I was not able to find it out in the drum "grid" sequencer.

Close the Drum Pattern track > In Scroll mode long tap the drum clip and select Quantize.
Thanks a lot!