eXtream Software Development Forum

Full Version: Huawei mate 10 pro - sleep mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

0_0

I have a problem with the phone's sleep mode. All streams (qobuz, radio streams, etc.) turn off after a few seconds when the screen turns off.
1. I have disabled battery optimization for the application.
2. I increased the buffer

Nothing works. I don't understand how to have normal operation with the screen off.
Thanks in advance for your help.

0_0

(07-20-2018, 08:36 AM)0_0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the phone's sleep mode. All streams (qobuz, radio streams, etc.) turn off after a few seconds when the screen turns off.
1. I have disabled battery optimization for the application.
2. I increased the buffer

Nothing works. I don't understand how to have normal operation with the screen off.
Thanks in advance for your help.

It's really very painful to have to keep the screen on all the time because it uses a lot of battery power.
There are some tricks that the Huawei/Honor developers have employed to force another level of battery optimization. We have tried to circumvent those which works on some of their devices, but apparently not on all. Are you using a USB DAC?

0_0

(07-20-2018, 09:05 PM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]There are some tricks that the Huawei/Honor developers have employed to force another level of battery optimization. We have tried to circumvent those which works on some of their devices, but apparently not on all. Are you using a USB DAC?

Yes i'am using FiiO Q1 Mark II

0_0

(08-27-2018, 03:50 PM)0_0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 09:05 PM)dwrae Wrote: [ -> ]There are some tricks that the Huawei/Honor developers have employed to force another level of battery optimization. We have tried to circumvent those which works on some of their devices, but apparently not on all. Are you using a USB DAC?

Yes i'am using FiiO Q1 Mark II

It still doesn't work. Wouldn't there be something to try with android development options?