Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to set precisely equalizer settings?
Hello,
yesterday i bought USB Audio Player PRO for my LG V10. I would like to set precisely my equalizer, but i don't know how to do it.
My favourite settings are:

1000Hz - 0,62dB
2000Hz - 1,25dB
4000Hz - 1,75dB
8000Hz - 2,0dB
16000Hz  - 1,56dB

I can't set it precisely, because equalizer scale is innacurate. Is there any method to do this perfecly as i like?
Thanks for your help.
We already replied with email, but for other readers: this will come in the next version.
(08-09-2016, 11:05 AM)dwrae Wrote: We already replied with email, but for other readers: this will come in the next version.

I found an solution and bought Toneboosters parametric EQ. Now sounds Perfect :)

[Image: Screenshot_2016-08-09-11-14-07-1_zpsqziob2iu.png]
I am having a more fundamental problem: I purchased Tonebooster in app but cannot get it to run. The sliders move but no effect on sound. I am running Android 6 on a MOTO G 3rd generation. and connect to an external DAC/AMP via USB OTG. USB Audio Pro runs well but I would really like to be able to EQ. Please advise!
(08-14-2016, 07:12 PM)Lory@Wiviott.net Wrote: I am having a more fundamental problem: I purchased Tonebooster in app but cannot get it to run. The sliders move but no effect on sound. I am running Android 6 on a MOTO G 3rd generation. and connect to an external DAC/AMP via USB OTG. USB Audio Pro runs well but I would really like to be able to EQ. Please advise!

I think the app warns twice when the EQ is not activated. You need to tap on the volume icon at the top.
(08-16-2016, 10:28 PM)dwrae Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 07:12 PM)Lory@Wiviott.net Wrote: I am having a more fundamental problem: I purchased Tonebooster in app but cannot get it to run. The sliders move but no effect on sound. I am running Android 6 on a MOTO G 3rd generation. and connect to an external DAC/AMP via USB OTG. USB Audio Pro runs well but I would really like to be able to EQ. Please advise!

I think the app warns twice when the EQ is not activated. You need to tap on the volume icon at the top.

Thank you! Working well now.  However, I note that the EQ only works with PCM and is inactive when I play a DSD file (set to DSD over PCM.) is that standard behavior or is there a workaround? I would like to be able to use EQ / Toneboosters with DSD playback.

Thanks!
(09-14-2016, 09:02 PM)Lory@Wiviott.net Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 10:28 PM)dwrae Wrote:

Thank you! Working well now.  However, I note that the EQ only works with PCM and is inactive when I play a DSD file (set to DSD over PCM.) is that standard behavior or is there a workaround? I would like to be able to use EQ / Toneboosters with DSD playback.

Thanks!

There is absolutely no way to perform any amount of processing on DSD, since it is not PCM. If you want to EQ, you need to choose DSD to PCM conversion.