Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal Skipping
When listening to Tidal, UAPP routinely skips the last 15-30 seconds of a track, sometimes more than the half song, and moves to the next in the playlist. The problem has existed for months!

My Version is 5.8.6.
Your connection is either slow or your device breaks the connection. For the 2nd problem, can you please try these things:
* Go into Android settings, Apps, USB Audio Player PRO and see if the app is allowed to run in the background. There is usually an option there.
* Go into Android settings, Battery and make sure that the app is excluded from battery optimisation
* Go into Android settings, Connections, Data usage and make sure that Data saver is off.
(11-23-2020, 12:10 PM)lex-ander Wrote: When listening to Tidal, UAPP routinely skips the last 15-30 seconds of a track, sometimes more than the half song, and moves to the next in the playlist. The problem has existed for months!

My Version is 5.8.6.

Hi, I have an almost identical problem. In my case UAPP simply stops playing the Tidal MQA tracks around 15-20 before the end of the track. It seemingly is random but it happens frequently. Afterward UAPP hangs and needs to be killed or the USB connector removed.  I have 2 DACS and it only occurs with one of the two: the SLSL M500 ! With the other (Denafrips ARES II) it never happens.  BTW: have the UAPP MQA plugin (for mobile use with my Dragonfly RED)
Please contact support@extreamsd.com