Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was really confused after readed that article source
Is it true based on your opinions: https://source.android.com/devices/audio...es-effects
?
I am asking that because some people on the internet still saying Android downscalling the music by their software limitation so you need to use USB Audio Player Pro for bypass the limitation of Android.
I am really confused after that source link... :D
There are still plenty of limitations in the Android audio system that can only be solved by our app: bypassing Mixer, bypassing effects, direct access to USB DACs, hardware volume, etc.
(04-17-2021, 07:40 PM)dwrae Wrote: There are still plenty of limitations in the Android audio system that can only be solved by our app: bypassing Mixer, bypassing effects, direct access to USB DACs, hardware volume, etc.

Yes, but do you think without an attached DAC the official Tidal/Qobuz apps have a CD sound quality because of the Android 10's codec changes?
Oh and I wanted to ask a quastion been a while about the UAAP app: if I am listening music in the app without the attached DAC, it is still bypass the Android's several limitations or just when the DAC is attached to my phone?
The audio file decoders are just one part of the equation. There are a lot of other factors that diminish sound quality like Mixer, sound effects and resampling.
If you use UAPP and use an Android phone where we support its HiRes Direct path, this will then bypass the Android limitations.
(04-24-2021, 12:27 PM)dwrae Wrote: The audio file decoders are just one part of the equation. There are a lot of other factors that diminish sound quality like Mixer, sound effects and resampling.
If you use UAPP and use an Android phone where we support its HiRes Direct path, this will then bypass the Android limitations.

Does this mean, if i play apple lossless music on android 11 , the type c dac can get the audio upto 24bit/192 khz from the apple music app itself ?