Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAPP Showing as not compatible in Play Store on Pixel 6 Pro
Hey all

Just got my new Pixel 6 Pro and all the apps have installed but Usb Audio Player Pro won't install and shows up as not being compatible with the device.

It was working fine on my Pixel 4 XL, that was running Android 12 as well.

Anyone else having this issue?
We have had several reports of the app not working with USB audio on the Pixel 6, that's why we excluded it from the Play Store. We reported the issue to Google but did not receive a response yet. Perhaps you can report the issue as well:

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/6398243
(10-30-2021, 10:21 PM)dwrae Wrote: We have had several reports of the app not working with USB audio on the Pixel 6, that's why we excluded it from the Play Store. We reported the issue to Google but did not receive a response yet. Perhaps you can report the issue as well:

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/6398243
Just to let you know, I'm a long term UAPP user, currently combined with a Dragonfly Red and having very successfully installed it on my last two phones. I received my new Pixel 6 four days ago. As might be expected I'm disappointed to currently not be able to install it. Pleased to have quickly found this thread and I used the link to submit a demand to Google two days ago for them to urgently work with you to enable support. I haven't seen a response from them. Have they contacted you? Any progress??

Thanks in advance for your assistance, and also for UAPP which is excellent and clearly receives first-class developer support!
Thanks. Communication is so slow that I never know if they halted communication or not.
There was a system update for Pixel 6 today, hope it is fixed soon.
(11-17-2021, 07:04 PM)dwrae Wrote: Thanks. Communication is so slow that I never know if they halted communication or not.

I sent an email to your support, but attached is a log of the app crashing after I sideloaded it on my Pixel 6 Pro.  I hope this gets it going without waiting on a fix from Google.

Attached Files
.zip   logs-2021-11-23-01-55-33.zip (Size: 772.88 KB / Downloads: 0)
(11-17-2021, 07:04 PM)dwrae Wrote: Thanks. Communication is so slow that I never know if they halted communication or not.

Hello again, just wondering if Google have been triggered into responding to you - has there been any progress?

I wonder if there's any connection with this hearing aid issue that allegedly will be fixed by a December update? https://piunikaweb.com/2021/11/27/google...ring-aids/
I've been trying to contact you guys both here and via email.  The email address you provide on the app doesn't work.

I have attached logs of the app crashing on my P6Pro.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   logs-2021-11-23-01-55-33.zip (Size: 772.88 KB / Downloads: 0)
(11-26-2021, 12:48 PM)docnok63 Wrote: I've been trying to contact you guys both here and via email.  The email address you provide on the app doesn't work.

I have attached logs of the app crashing on my P6Pro.

We have received an email from you after activating the forum account, but haven't received any other emails. We get plenty of emails daily, so we are quite sure the address works. :)
(11-23-2021, 11:12 PM)docnok63 Wrote:

I sent an email to your support, but attached is a log of the app crashing after I sideloaded it on my Pixel 6 Pro.  I hope this gets it going without waiting on a fix from Google.

It's pointless since we cannot fix this. It's a kernel issue that only Google can fix. Since they haven't replied, we don't expect a fix any time soon, if ever.