Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UpnP service
Hi! bravo!, and thanks for the continuous development of USB Audio player PRO.

However, the latest update (3.6.9) makes the renderer feature unusable on UAPP remotely by using an UpnP / DLNA application such as BubbleUpnP, MediaMonkey, Neutron, and others.
It happens often that by sending a new song the playback stops and you have to go to press the play button on the device, but much more frequently you need to restart the USB Audio player PRO which otherwise stays silent. The queue updates, but the title above the progress bar no, and the progress bar is all orange, and pressing play on the player gives you instant stop switching.
The manner in which the inconvenience happens is varied, and it is difficult for me to explain it.
I think if you use a remote device via wifi, and you will frequently change track, it will happen to you as well.
Another mistake occurs when a track is playing and the same track is added in the queue (immediately next and only once). The song will be added infinitely, and then performed infinitely.
By interrupting this loop by sending a different track to replace the queue, it is likely that the device will be blocked.
When "item tap action: enqueue tapped item" is set on the remote device (BubbleUpnP), and you send a direct play track by replacing the existing playlist, it happens that USB Audio Player PRO puts it as the last item of the playback queue instead of play it right away.

I think when USB Audio player PRO acts as an UpnP renderer, it should not transpose the remote device's playlist, but only receive the flow of the current running song. Especially because it is a useless performance since the way playlist compilation is performed remotely.

I hope you can fix USB Audio player PRO early because remote playback is for me indispensable.

Thank you. Bye.
Can you check with version 3.7.0 please?

Note that UAPP always needs to handle the current and next song for gapless playback.
You've been very fast.

The gapless playback, it's true.
I checked version 3.7.0.

It happens again that, by sending a new song from remote device, the playback on renderer device does not start and you need to press play button on it. The difference from 3.6.9 is that in this way now playing starts without reinitialising USB Audio player (never, very important).
This issue happens only with first song of playlist and, after by hand start up, the next tracks play regulary.
If problem does not happen or it has bypassed after a certain amount of manual start up, it no longer occurs.
A couple of times it worked that with playing stopped (instead manual start up) I pressed on remote device in succession stop button and play button, and so playing is started, but later it no longer happened.

The issue of song repeated in consecutive succession on a playlist remains.
As is the turn of the first recurrence on display of renderer device is added the same title (next song in queue, gapless playback), and about every 2 seconds it is added again, endlessly.
The feedback on remote device is that forward time bar reset every 2 seconds and then skips forward to the time elapsed, ma the playlist doesn't pass to next songs. That song will play forever.

Thank you for your commitment ..and to forcing me to practice a bit of English.