Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound stops after a while
Hi!

I use the USB Audio Player Pro with the Oppo HA 2 SE in combination with my Huawei Mate 9 Pro and the sound is fantastic.
The only issue I have that the sound stops after a while (approx. every 10 min) and I need to push play again to continue.
I cannot see any error message and I can not predict when this problem pops up.
It would nice if you can give me some hints to fix this annoying issue.
Thanks for support!

Regards!

Torsten
Does your screen turn off when this happens?
(01-15-2018, 12:05 PM)dwrae Wrote: Does your screen turn off when this happens?

No the screen is not turned off.
Ok, so the screen is on and while it is playing it goes from play into pause button and the picture of the play/pause button changes?
(01-15-2018, 06:21 PM)dwrae Wrote: Ok, so the screen is on and while it is playing it goes from play into pause button and the picture of the play/pause button changes?

Exactly that is what happens. 

Thanks for looking into this!
Could you please start the app, go to settings, select Logging and set it to "Log to file". Then exit the app by the back button.

Then please do the following:
* start the app
* try to play 44100Hz songs until the issue happens
* exit the app again.

Please send us the file UAPP.txt that is placed inside the UAPP folder on your device by email to info AT extreamsd.com mentioning this thread.

Im having issues with music stopping via tidal when my screen is off. Music either stops or goes back 5 seconds, to see if it can wait for a buffer to catch up it seems, but keeps repeating itself. I have WiFi always on in sleep and data saver off.

Don't want to have to keep the screen on at all times just to play tidal tracks. Please help.
(01-18-2018, 06:46 AM)Kindai Wrote:

Im having issues with music stopping via tidal when my screen is off. Music either stops or goes back 5 seconds, to see if it can wait for a buffer to catch up it seems, but keeps repeating itself. I have WiFi always on in sleep and data saver off.

Don't want to have to keep the screen on at all times just to play tidal tracks. Please help.

Which Android device do you have?
Which Android device do you have?

I've got a Sony XZ1 Compact on Oreo 8.0 with Dragonfly Red. Running direct from Tidal has no issue with playback with screen off, only when using UAPP and Tidal.
Upon further testing, if the track stops with screen off, and has reached end of track, turning screen on and entering UAPP shows the next track has been selected and the pause button is showing as if it was playing, but is not. Pressing the button to play indicates error message "format not supported". Pressing back until out of UAPP and going back in resolves this issue and I can play the track at this point.