Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request List
1st post?! 

Thrilled to see a forum for this app! Best looking UI of any Android DAW!

I realize the app is being developed, don't want to ask for too much at once, but here are my feature requests:

-Time stretch preserving pitch based on tempos (enter previous and new tempo) Also, an automatic time stretch option when changing tempo of the song that already has tracks recorded. (all tracks changed to new tempo)
-Delay times also displayed as rhythmic values (ms option still available) This would make things a lot easier to keep delays sync'ed to the music
-Tempo change/time signature change markers
-Ability to apply effects to sound font instruments (n-track can do this)
-per channel "page" memory, meaning that if I go to the second "page" on a channel strip, to see the sends, etc, then when I go back to the mixer screen, all the channels are again just on the fader "pages". It doesn't remember which "page" I had the channel set to
-buffer sizes of 128 and 64 for USB audio (I know it may not work on many devices, but I'd like to try it, latency still a little bit high for me at 256)
-Effects presets (I know it's in the works already)
-Sidechaining, ability to send signal from one track to act as "Detector input" of compressor plugin on another track. Example: kick drum track sends signal to bass guitar compressor.
-Haas type stereo widening plugin.
-More of a request for ToneBoosters, high quality STEREO chorus (for stereo signals or to create stereo image from mono signal)
-Filter plugin with automatable cutoff frequency

It's a lot of requests, but with all of that I would be able to do a lot of work completely on Android. Great work on the app so far! I love using it!

Messages In This Thread
Feature Request List - by James J - 07-31-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by EIPStudiosOhio - 08-01-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by James J - 08-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by EIPStudiosOhio - 08-01-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by dwrae - 08-02-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Feature Request List - by EIPStudiosOhio - 08-02-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by bertox - 08-03-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Feature Request List - by dwrae - 09-17-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by bertox - 09-19-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Feature Request List - by dwrae - 09-20-2015, 04:51 PM