Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looping With USB Audio Device Attached Bug - android
Bug 
Hi everyone!  Rolleyes  I am glad to be a new member of this forum; I registered yesterday; I love the idea of multi-track recording on an android device!

I have unfortunately discovered that when I loop a part and have any USB audio / midi device attached and enabled in AEM, the playback glitches at the end of the first loop; then the 2nd loop is silent. All following loops play back normally.

This happens so far with any attached USB audio device. If I have a USB midi keyboard attached, I cannot play along normally after the 1st loop - it only plays very short truncated notes.

Please see the youtube video I uploaded today: [/url]Audio Evolution Mobile Looping Bug - android. An edit is in progress to rotate the video; please excuse the sideways view if you see it before the rotation is completed.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTCqayA0QI]
Can anyone replicate this bug? I truly hope no one else has it! But can anyone otherwise help on this troublesome little problem?

-Randy

Messages In This Thread
Looping With USB Audio Device Attached Bug - android - by rpms - 01-28-2018, 02:31 AM