Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Newbie Question] Easier way to split multiple audio files
(12-23-2021, 10:20 AM)Kris Kronar Wrote: Hey. You should maybe do something like use the range tool to select multiple audio tracks and cut and paste.

Good luck with it all!

Hey. You should maybe do something like use the range tool to select multiple audio tracks and cut and paste.

Hey there Kris, thanks for the idea. What I tried on that was to copy the range and paste it in another project. But when you change projects the clipboard gets emptied so basically you cannot copy and paste between projects.

However I could clean the unwanted bits that way and leave only the good parts (the actual songs) and then work on individual clips like that.

Also the guys from extreme wrote me this on youtube:
Quote:To perform a split on multiple tracks at once, it's best you use the 'V5' user interface mode, that is, make sure that in the app's settings, under User interface, the option 'Scroll/Edit' buttons is disabled. This will result in a Select button being displayed. Then in the same 'User interface' settings, set 'Split button behavior' to 'Action'. That turns the Split 'mode' button into an action button: place the green time marker on where you wish to split, then tap on Select and select (tap on) all the clips you wish to split (you can also use the long-tap to multi-select tool) and tap on Split. That should split all clips at the same position.

Alternatively, you can also use the original Split 'Mode' behavior and enable 'Clip magnet' in the Grid options. After you have made the split by entering Split mode and then tapping on the first clip to split, you can now easily split the clips on the same position because the split point will 'snap' to the split point of the first track. Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Newbie Question] Easier way to split multiple audio files - by fahri - 12-23-2021, 11:15 AM