Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Playlist Issue
I am having an issue with playlists.  I sync content from my PC using MediaMonkey and it uploads playlists as M3U files.  Until I got my external DAC, PowerAMP had no problems playing those playlists and can still play them without issue using the DAC.  Once I got the DAC and started using USB Audio Player Pro, I found that the playlists had songs that wouldn't play.  However, I can play those songs by going directly to the folder containing them, or using PowerAMP.  Looking at the metadata for the songs that won't play shows that USB Audio Player Pro can see the file, but many fields are listed as zero.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Playlist Issue - by IcemanDJ - 06-05-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Playlist Issue - by dwrae - 06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Playlist Issue - by IcemanDJ - 06-06-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Playlist Issue - by dwrae - 06-10-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Playlist Issue - by IcemanDJ - 06-11-2017, 04:34 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)