Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio output is distorted on device speaker. No audio output thru audio interface
okay so here's the deal I have a zoom h4n pro as a audio interface I'm using this for both the USB PlayerPro and for the audio evolution when I use the USB player pro if I select the audio interface sample rate to the correct 48 kilohertz in this case then the audio will play through the USB audio player although when I use the audio evolution it says the interface is activated or initialized but yet I have no output to the USB audio interface if I disconnect the USB audio interface and play audio evolution through the speaker through the device speakers in the sound is really distorted. also I made 5 recordings and went  togo to load the project there's no information to load.
Switched some settings in AE. Increased buffer size to max. Created a new project, so that the sample rate matched the audio interface setting.Plays good on device.
Connected audio interface , had a momentary
Display output set to Android, and would I like to change it to USB.
Selected yes and now project plays
Thru audio interface.
(07-29-2020, 09:44 PM)Mike Hunt Too Wrote: Switched some settings in AE. Increased buffer size to max. Created a new project, so that the sample rate matched the audio interface setting.Plays good on device.
Connected audio interface , had a momentary
Display output set to Android, and would I like to change it to USB.
Selected yes and now project plays
Thru audio interface.

Also software update repaired default output.