Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth android 11
When my Pixel 4xl connects to any Bluetooth device the usb audio app becomes active in the task bar and flashes on and off until I then open the app and exit. This is a new behavior since the last two weeks and I'm guessing the result of another fix ?
It sounds like a side-effect of the Android Auto support. Android Auto requires implementation of a media browser service. Besides Android Auto itself, we see a lot of service connections by the bluetooth system which are refused at some point, but it may result in the service starting and thereby the notifications showing.
(11-01-2020, 05:26 PM)dwrae Wrote: It sounds like a side-effect of the Android Auto support. Android Auto requires implementation of a media browser service. Besides Android Auto itself, we see a lot of service connections by the bluetooth system which are refused at some point, but it may result in the service starting and thereby the notifications showin

hmmm, this also happens when connecting to my Jabra headset which I wonder if my pixel could think was na auto