Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio data not received in time, retrying message
Hi - I've started to get this message when playing tracks from Tidal and from the local network. Tracks start playing and then stop a couple of times before freezing.  My phone is a moto g4  and my dac is an audioquest dragonfly. I don't get any issues with playback using the Tidal app, or poweramp for playback from the local network. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and have you been able to resolve it?

Thanks
Have been getting the exact same message. Am also using dragonfly (black). Maybe red is necessary.
The message is only network related, not DAC related. Please make sure you have the OkHttp client selected in the app's Network setting (HTTP client).
(06-28-2019, 11:30 PM)dwrae Wrote: The message is only network related, not DAC related. Please make sure you have the OkHttp client selected in the app's Network setting (HTTP client).

I've experiencing this now,i already did the same thing in Network settings,any solutions?thanks
Streaming via Tidal
It's either insufficient network speed or battery optimisation kicks in. For the latter, please exclude the app from battery optimisation in the Android settings.