Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FiiO BTR3K 44.1 Khz issue
Hi!,
I have recently acquired a FiiO BTR3K.

In USB DAC mode there is no sound if the output is at 44.1 Khz.  Huh

If the output is at 48 Khz it works correctly.  Shy

I have tried all the USB audio tweaks settings without any success.

Best regards
That's typical for the BTR3 unfortunately.
And what does that mean? That there is no solution in UAPP?

As DAC in Windows for example it works in 44.1 and in 48 Khz.

Regards.
I have found a way to get UAPP to work with BTR3K:

You run Hiby music app with BTR3K connected. You play a 44.1 khz audio file for a few seconds and end the app.

You run UAPP and there is already sound in the BTR3K.

The same process to play music at 48 khz on the BTR3K from UAPP.

Why not play it from the Hiby app? Because Hiby is not as good as UAPP and there are a lot of clicks and pops.

Hope this gives the developers a clue to the problem so they can connect the BTR3K to UAPP and get it working.

Apologies for my bad english.

Best regards.
(06-24-2021, 10:27 AM)hb1ac Wrote: I have found a way to get UAPP to work with BTR3K:

You run Hiby music app with BTR3K connected. You play a 44.1 khz audio file for a few seconds and end the app.

Why not play it from the Hiby app? Because Hiby is not as good as UAPP and there are a lot of clicks and pops.

Hope this gives the developers a clue to the problem so they can connect the BTR3K to UAPP and get it working.

Best regards.

I wanted the ask the similar quastion like you have because I am in the same boat with you and I want to ask: your BTR3K have the latest 1.2 firmware update like mine?
(08-27-2021, 07:15 PM)Fegrtet Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 10:27 AM)hb1ac Wrote: I have found a way to get UAPP to work with BTR3K:

Best regards.

I wanted the ask the similar quastion like you have because I am in the same boat with you and I want to ask: your BTR3K have the latest 1.2 firmware update like mine?
Hi there.
Not, the version I have is the latest, 1.3 (2020-11-20).
Best regards.
Thumbs Up 
Issue solved in release 6.0.2.5!!!!

Thanx!