Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz bugs
Hi

I would like to report a bug when using the search feature within Qobuz. The results are displayed with the option to "View More" Tracks, Albums, Artists and Playlists. The options to view more Albums and Artists don't work. Clicking the buttons results in no action.

Please can you rectify this?

Also I have been adding many albums to Qobuz as faves and cannot it is displaying them as doubles and not displaying all the albums in fact. I have perhaps 1000 albums favourited in qobuz. Is this a known bug? I can provide screen dumps if required.

Thanks for considering.

PS... i have the latest version of UAPP installed and have tried this out on 2 different phones, a MI phone and Galaxy note 8.
The View More issue is solved in next release.

The favourite items should all display if you keep scrolling. Do the duplicates appear when you start scrolling or already on the first 'page' without scrolling?
(09-30-2021, 01:08 PM)dwrae Wrote: The View More issue is solved in next release.

The favourite items should all display if you keep scrolling. Do the duplicates appear when you start scrolling or already on the first 'page' without scrolling?

thanks for quick reply!

here're the more precise symptoms, starting from boot up...

1) I boot up phone.

2) Launch UAPP

3) UAPP starts in on-phone Library mode.

4) Select Qobuz from side menu

5) Qobuz launch page displayed - Discover, Playlists, Favourites, Purchases, I select Faves...

6) fave albums are displayed starting from about album 600 out of 1000 or so

7) scroll down, no problem, then after a few seconds it jumps back about 500 albums or so, so I can scroll back up to around album 100 in my list. Then it may or may not display dupes (it's intermittent in this regard). The it may or may not block at albume 100 or so. OR it may allow display of 1st 100 albums (or so) after a long (maybe 20 secs) pause. Sometimes the dupes are displayed and sometimes it just refuses to show the 1st 100 albums or so.

Ive booted up the phone and it's worked ok (this time), although still takes a long time to display the early albums.

PS... I always display in date added order.

Happy to provide some videos of it playing up, next time it does it. Could be memory allocation problems, as it seems to have worked ok with a fresh bootup?