Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instrument chanel is not displayed,Drum track Assigned with piano
Hi. 

I have
sony xperia z3 tablet compact, android 5.1.1, Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone, USB Audio Recorder PRO.

I import a MIDI file generated by iReal Pro to AEM , and record sound of saxophone to it.

*After update, In a new project, in mixer Instrument chanel on the rigt side of the Master chanel, is not displayed.
 In existing project, no problem.

*In existing project, the sound of the piano was assigned to a drum track.
 In a new project , no problem.

Best regards.
The new version does not need the instrument bus anymore. Previously, all audio from all instrument tracks were mixed and was available only as audio through the instrument bus. Now all individual instrument tracks produce audio, so there is no need for an instrument bus anymore.
Thank you for an answer.

I see, It means that specifications changed.

But an instrument bus is convenient for my way of using the AEM.
I use the AEM for the exercise of the saxophone.
By accompaniment of Instrument tracks, I record the sound of my saxophone(wav track) and play back it and check it.
At this time, though I coordinate the volume balance of the Instrument tracks and the wav track ,
if there was an instrument bus, I can change the volume of all Instrument tracks at one sweep.
But in the new version, when recording level of the wav track is too low,  I must change the instrument tracks individually.
That is a bother.

Then in the new version, can I not add an instrument bus similar to previous?
Hello there, I just got Audio Evolution installed on my S3 & its works great with AXIOM 25 connected through a PRESONUS AUDIOBOX USB sound card,
Pretty amazing !!!, almost no latency, perfect, BUT...
I can't select midi channel for my differents MIDI instrument tracks.
& this is one of the main reasons why I decided to pay for this DAW.
I found the online manual & it shows the procedure to select channel, banks & programs, but I'm not having the channel option...
Just the *.sf2 file, bank & program, but if I can't choose midi channel you can't do midi layers with differents instruments... not good.
How do I do?
(10-12-2015, 10:01 AM)yas Wrote: Thank you for an answer.

I see, It means that specifications changed.

But an instrument bus is convenient for my way of using the AEM.
I use the AEM for the exercise of the saxophone.
By accompaniment of Instrument tracks, I record the sound of my saxophone(wav track) and play back it and check it.
At this time, though I coordinate the volume balance of the Instrument tracks and the wav track ,
if there was an instrument bus, I can change the volume of all Instrument tracks at one sweep.
But in the new version, when recording level of the wav track is too low,  I must change the instrument tracks individually.
That is a bother.

Then in the new version, can I not add an instrument bus similar to previous?

Yes, you can, it's just that it doesn't get created automatically anymore (which was needed in v3). Press the output button of your instrument track(s) and then select a bus or choose to create a new bus.
Thank you.
That worked it.

That is a little bother, but I think I'll do it this way.