Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EQ and landscape UI questions
Hi, just purchased and installed UAPP, I appreciate the difference it made in SQ. Unexplicable pops and crackling finally gone (thanks to forced android resampling disable I suppose).
That being said, I am hoping to replicate some of the things I liked about my previous music player app.

1) How do I enter pricese values for each bands in the regular eq? Searched and found a post by the moderator saying you have long press the text, but not sure where exactly. I am willing to purchase the Tonebooster eq if that's the only way to go about it.

2) Adjusting the volume from the queue screen automatically spawns the volume control screen (or whatever it's called). Is it possible to turn this feature off? I tend to play around with volume a lot, and don't want to be bothered with the full screen volume control every time I do that.

3) Another player I've been using has this nifty UI option, which gives a split screen view with now playing on the left (complete with album art and media control buttons) and the queue on the right. I like this arrangement because I only use UAPP on my tablet, and it allows me to see the album art and the tracks in the queue at the same time. Is there a similar UI setup for UAPP? If otherwise, can UAPP be used as a backend app to another music player?

4) Could you share some android intents for tasker integration? Specifically, I would like to know:
stop
pause
resume

Thanks!!
Thanks for your purchase!

1) Please double-tap on the slider and select 'Enter value'
2) There is currently no way to turn that off, but we'll keep this feature request in mind
3) No, sorry
4) We don't support that officially, but you can try these:

public static final String TOGGLEPAUSE_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.togglepause";
public static final String PAUSE_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.pause";
public static final String PREVIOUS_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.previous";
public static final String NEXT_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.next";
public static final String EXIT_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.exit";

public static final String VOLUME_UP_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.volumeup";
public static final String VOLUME_DOWN_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.volumedown";
public static final String VOLUME_UP_USB_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.volumeupusb"; // to prevent duplicate volume messages
public static final String VOLUME_DOWN_USB_ACTION = "com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayershared.musicservicecommand.volumedownusb";
Thanks for the thorough reply. #2 isn't that big of a deal, just wish you would reconsider #3 in the future so that we get a togglable option to either
1) show the queue somewhere on the now playing screen
or
2) have an enlarged track info section for the currently playing song somewhere on the queue screen

Think of it as a 'tablet perk' or a 'landscape enhancement' feature :) This would make UAPP perfrect for me at least.

Thanks again!