Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi devices and control surfaces
Just thought I would see what midi devices people are able to use with AEM. I have an M-audio mini 32 MK 3 and it is not recognized at all. I also have a Behringer X touch mini that seems to be kind of recognized but not as a control surface, and the midi "learn" does not work for it.
So what devices (audio or midi) actually work for you?
I've never had an issue with any midi device I've plugged into my phone (and I carry a USB to USBC converter on my keys and I've tried a fair few because of this because all my friends are musicians too)

I would really love for a computer keyboard to be able to be recognised as a Midi Keyboard. I think that would be handy but I asked the programmer and it's very unlikely that is going to happen.

I've never tried anything really with the Midi Learn or anything. I'll see when I next get to my Keyboard.
(01-23-2022, 05:38 AM)unsound Wrote: Just thought I would see what midi devices people are able to use with AEM. I have an M-audio mini 32 MK 3 and it is not recognized at all. I also have a Behringer X touch mini that seems to be kind of recognized but not as a control surface, and the midi "learn" does not work for it.
So what devices (audio or midi) actually work for you?

When you conenct the M-Audio to your Android, does it power up?

If you connect the Behringer and just record from it on a MIDI or instrument track pressing a couple of buttons etc, does the piano roll editor show MIDI CC events?