Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headset plugged starts UAPP and others questions
Hello,

first of all, many thanks for the UAPP great sound!

I have some questions for you:

1) when I plug the headphones, UAPP autostarts but it doesn't close when I remove them, so I have to close it manually, each time.
Is there any way to turn this off?

2) please add an auto-turn-off, if UAPP is idle for a certain amount of time (e.g. 5 min), it helps to save the battery!

3) there are no info about the tracks (e.g. bit rate, codec ..), or I wasn't able to find them ...

4) is there any way to hide some author/album from the list? For example, UAPP shows also my personal ringtones, recordings ... which is boring

cheers, Ste
For 4) this is the same for any Android media player as they all use the global media database. You must add an empty file labeled ".nomedia" on the root of the folder you want to hide and it will be excluded from the database.
(10-12-2015, 11:45 AM)CodeX Wrote: 3) there are no info about the tracks (e.g. bit rate, codec ..), or I wasn't able to find them ...

4) is there any way to hide some author/album from the list? For example, UAPP shows also my personal ringtones, recordings ... which is boring

cheers, Ste

The info is only displayed when playing the track.
We currently use the Android media database which puts every sound in the database it can find, we cannot change that. But we are working on our own database system where you should be able to select which folders are going into the database.

I'm afraid we won't solve your point 1 and 2. Please always use the back button from the main screen to exit the app properly and completely.