Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preferred audio output
Hi
I want to record my play with my Line 6 Catalyst 60 guitar amplifier using Audio Evolution Mobile via USB but I don't want to listen my recordings on amp because the recorded sound is very quiet. Same with the in app metronome is sometimes little too quiet on amp. So what I want to do is to use Catalyst amp as an audio input device and my Bluetooth computer speakers as an output device. Audio Evolution correctly recognize my speakers but when I choose them from a preferred audio output tab nothing happens. The recorded sound and metronome is still heard from my amp...
Latency will be huge when you will try to do playback and recording at the same time, but what you can try is go to the master channel, open its output dialog and select 'Android' as output device. Please note that it is possible that this doesn't work since Android may still try to output to the connected USB audio interface (your amp), but worth a try.
Looks like it does not work or I am doing something wrong. When I go to the master channel output dialog there is only one option: "select group - Master"
(11-02-2022, 10:41 AM)EddieTheTrooper Wrote: Looks like it does not work or I am doing something wrong. When I go to the master channel output dialog there is only one option: "select group - Master"

That can only happen when you are selecting a track's output. You need to tap 'Next' twice from the arrangement screen to get to the master channel.
(11-02-2022, 12:18 PM)dwrae Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 10:41 AM)EddieTheTrooper Wrote: Looks like it does not work or I am doing something wrong. When I go to the master channel output dialog there is only one option: "select group - Master"

That can only happen when you are selecting a track's output. You need to tap 'Next' twice from the arrangement screen to get to the master channel.

OK I see. It's working perfectly. Thank you very much :)