Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloud services integration (Google Drive)
Now more than ever we need cloud integration with the lack of SD cards slot in newer phones. 

I would like to be able to just load my music from google drive with some smart cache working in the background as the old phone with a 512GB card is starting to fail and there is no real option anymore.

Furthermore I would love to just use my main phone instead of carrying two different ones.¸

Is it doable?
(08-23-2022, 02:19 PM)flibottf Wrote: Now more than ever we need cloud integration with the lack of SD cards slot in newer phones. 

I would like to be able to just load my music from google drive with some smart cache working in the background as the old phone with a 512GB card is starting to fail and there is no real option anymore.

Furthermore I would love to just use my main phone instead of carrying two different ones.¸

Is it doable?

I think this function is already in the player, just go to Menu > Network and configure webdav. however, not all clouds support webdav, for example, koofr works fine, pcloud used to work, but now I don't know. Koofr is convenient in that you can conveniently copy data into it write from other clouds, like Google drive and dropbox.

Of course, you will need an internet connection to stream music from the cloud. Koofr is currently giving 2 GB for free, but you can get another 8 GB by inviting friends. paid subscription will expand significantly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)