Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best large screen android device for AEM
Hi all,

Since USB C the list of AEM compatible android devices is no longer maintained I believe. The crunch being that USB C devices are almost all AEM compatible, so I read somewhere.

I would like to upgrade my ancient 10" screen ASUS Android tablet to a new tablet with a large screen but don't want to run the risk it is not compatible with AEM.

Anyone using a modern, large screen (10" or greater) Android tablet successfully with AEM?

Cheers
I am also interested in this answer. I have been testing with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8, which is about a 10.5" screen, running Android 14. I am a little confused because the Internet says the Tab 8 is an 8" screen, but the diagonal is definitely 10.5". Exterior dimensions are 1-3/4" x 6-1/2"

It apparently has 3GB memory.

I only am testing recording from a Behringer Flow-8. The Samsung is not very fast and it took awhile to find settings that would work. With most settings, the recordings were quite distorted. But the "Optimize CPU" setting worked on this tablet, and it seems to record 6 tracks reliably without using any effects. I would like to find something greater than 12" that is a lot faster.