Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing album art in full size
Hello
I'm listening to flac files with a Samsung Galaxy note 3 (With Android 5.0) and an Ibasso D14. The files are streamed from a foobar2000 server installed on my PC.
Maybe I'm silly, but I found no way to see the album cover in full size while the song is playing.
Is it possible ?
Thanks
(02-02-2016, 03:14 AM)jlcharrier Wrote: Hello
I'm listening to flac files with a Samsung Galaxy note 3 (With Android 5.0) and an Ibasso D14. The files are streamed from a foobar2000 server installed on my PC.
Maybe I'm silly, but I found no way to see the album cover in full size while the song is playing.
Is it possible ?
Thanks

Another way to put the question : is it possible to see the album art in full size while streaming a flac file from a remote server ??
Did someone manage to see it ?
I only get the album art in the form of small icons in front of the track titles.
Thanks.
We can see album art just fine here when streaming music from a UPnP/DLNA server. Do you know if the album art is embedded in the file or not?
(02-09-2016, 11:05 AM)dwrae Wrote: We can see album art just fine here when streaming music from a UPnP/DLNA server. Do you know if the album art is embedded in the file or not?

Yes, the album art is embedded in the file.
And it can be seen in other players (Neutron, Bubbleupnp...)
Can you send such file to info@extreamsd.com please?
Note that there is a bug that will not show embedded album art when for songs when restoring a playing queue from the previous session. This will be fixed in 2.4.8.
Hello
I have sent to info@extreamsd.com a flac file that typically doesn't show its album art while being streamed from a server to UAPP (through wifi), but will show its album art in BubbleUpnp player, for example.
I also send three photos :
1 - The said file playing in BubbleUpnp : the albumart shows up superbly
2 - The same file playing in UAPP : no albumart
3 - The same file within the UAPP playlist : the albumart appears in smal icons.
What's your advice ?
Hello
I just noticed avery interesting thing :
If I play the file from my phone directly (after having copied on the sd card) instead of streaming it from a server, the albumart shows up in full size in a perfect manner.
So the problem sems to stem from the streaming of flac files...
Could you please respond to our email?
AND THE SOLUTION IS :
Enable "Fade out playing list" in the settings

Thanks to dwrae