Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rqst: Please parse Midi type 0 to separate tracks.
Big Grin 
1. Dwrae/ Dave ;
I have absolutely no idea whether it's even technically possible,  but since there are some sequencers which can do it,  lemme ask. I download Midi with the four scale voices SATB, a lot. However most of them are recorded as type 0, which lumps all the voices in one track -  as opposed to type 1 which assigns each voice it's own separate track. In practical terms, It's difficult to edit a specific Midi voice - you end up messing with the others.  If I want to  sing over say, the Soprano track alone in type 0, it is impossible coz it will play everything. Is there anything in this universe you can do about it? 

2. Community, help;
Anybody please with a links to high quality 128 GM sf2 sound fonts and/or piano/organ instruments only, and/or awesome drumkits, kindly assist. Most of the ones I google are low quality. 
Thanks immensely y'all Biggrin
(06-02-2016, 01:09 PM)Iridium Wrote: 2. Community, help
Anybody please with a links to high quality 128 GM sf2 sound fonts and/or piano/organ instruments only, and/or awesome drumkits, kindly assist. Most of the ones I google are low quality. 
Thanks immensely y'all

You can shop some drumkits from within the Audio Evolution app itself.
As for high quality SF2 based instruments, I came across hardly any in my life.
Dwrae,
Kindly reply to 1. above. Any hope in the future? Thnx

Ray007,
Most of them strike me as too techno. Was looking for something more traditional/mellow
I guess I can reduce the BPM though. Thnx
As for one: yes, we'll try to do it this month

For a high quality GM font you can search for FluidR3 GM.SF2.
You're the best, hombre.