Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control Point for UAPP
I would like to use UAPP as renderer with ??? as control point. I want the control point to be either on windows HTPC or iPad. UAPP is sitting on rooted android (Samsung S3) & is connected to external USB DAC. Music media is sitting on SD card on S3. What are my options to achieve this? I am using the latest version of UAPP.

P.S. I have tried free BubbleUPnP on S3 with Linn Kazoo as control point on PC but could not get it to work. It would only play through S3 speaker not through UAPP to DAC. I don't know if the paid version of BubbleUPnP is the answer..?

Thanks.
The method would be to start the UAPP renderer from the menu in UAPP, then select the UAPP renderer in your control point such as BubbleUPnP.
(06-27-2016, 11:20 AM)dwrae Wrote: The method would be to start the UAPP renderer from the menu in UAPP, then select the UAPP renderer in your control point such as BubbleUPnP.

Thanks. So you are saying that BubbleUPnP must be installed on another android device (say phone or tablet) to be used as wireless control point for the android S3 renderer- correct? I don't have another android device. I do have an iPad; is it possible to use something like Lumin on iPad as control point?
In theory, you could use any control point on any platform, we just haven't tested it.
(06-27-2016, 05:45 PM)dwrae Wrote: In theory, you could use any control point on any platform, we just haven't tested it.
Are there any equivelant to Bubble UPNP app for iOs? I tried so many upnp apps but none of them see the UPNP renedere in UAPP app :( only android phones with Bubble UPNP app sees it :(