Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reload sample
Seems to be an obvious thing but I cant find it. How do i reload a sample?. Thabks!
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Importing/loading an audio sample is done by pressing the Project button and then selecting 'Import audio/MIDI file'.
Imported a wav edited the wav in other program want to reload it but got the notification that a file with similar name is allready in the project. So how do I reload a wav
You cannot import a sample with the same name, because the projects that are referring to the sample expect it to be of a certain size. You would need to rename the sample before importing.

What worries me though is that you wanted to edit the wav file in another program. Could you please tell us why you needed to do that?
(08-22-2016, 10:57 AM)dwrae Wrote: You cannot import a sample with the same name, because the projects that are referring to the sample expect it to be of a certain size. You would need to rename the sample before importing.

What worries me though is that you wanted to edit the wav file in another program. Could you please tell us why you needed to do that?

Export from caustic matey please make a reload sample button, that would make my day.
No answer to this request? In my opinion it is unbelievable that the is not a main feature.
It is not in there because it is dangerous for your projects. You could of course use a file manager to remove the sample and then replace it with a new one.
I tried that, but I thought that this did not work. The samples are imported right or do they refer to the file stored on the device?
Projects refer to file names, so it should work. It's at your own risk of course. If the size changed, then problems can occur.