Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ver 3.1.3 navigation in dlna server restricted
Hello
I run UAPP ver 3.1.3 with my Samsung galaxy note 3.
Since 3.1.3, or maybe before (since I have skipped several versions), my navigation in my DLNA server is restricted.
When I am in the "now playing" screen, using the orange button, I can see the files in the folder being played. Ok. Then using the android back arrow, I can go one folder up. OK. Using the back arrow again and again, I can go the level "n" folder. Ok. Then I can go back to the "now playing" with the arrow at the upper left. Ok. But then it's finished : I found no way to go to the folder immediately superior. The orange button brings me to the level "n" folder !
I don't even have the possiblity to identify the folder immediately superior.So I have to write it on a piece of paper at the beginning !
I find this very annoying. Do I miss something ?

Email PM Find
Another way to put the question :
Is there a way to go to the playing list whatever the navigation you did before through the folders of the server ?
I'm not sure what you mean: if I select a song from a DLNA server, it goes to the main screen (now playing). If I press the Orange button, it shows where I was. Now, using the Back button on the device (not at the top-left), I can go all the way back up to the NAS selection.
Yes, I agree with you.
But once you have reached a top level (NAS selection for example), how do you do to return to the playing list (NOT the now playing screen). with a one -lick movement ?
In former versions of UAPP, the orange button did that.
Sorry : it was a kind of orange arrow at the top left of the app
The top-left arrow
By "playing list", I mean this screen (see attached screenshot).

How to get there in one click wherever you are in your folders navigation ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's not the playing list, that's just songs on your server. It will only go there directly if that's where you left the screen to the app's main screen.