Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Suggestions
Hi,

Just want to say that I have been using Poweramp and Neutron - UAPP just blows them away in terms of sound quality and intuitive UI. Really impressed.

- Please can you add large widgets? There is only a 4x2 widget, would really appreciate a 4x4 widget show controls and album art.

- Is it possible to add swipe functionality to change tracks on the main screen when the album art is showing?

- I've noticed that scanning folders seems to take quite a while, is it possible to run the scan in the background so you can still access your track lists? Scanning also seems to slow down/or maybe stop when you lock the screen. When  I lock the screen whilst scanning and then go back to it 5 minutes later, its still on the same % as when I locked the screen.

Thanks for the ongoing updates!
(11-18-2016, 09:34 PM)jonnybgood Wrote: - Is it possible to add swipe functionality to change tracks on the main screen when the album art is showing?
It's already there (just swipe on album cover), however some distinct screen reaction would be nice. Also swiping left works like prev button - you have to swipe TWICE and FAST to go to prev track (else it restarts current track).

I'll take liberty of using this thread with some more suggestions:
- ability to sort playing queue
- shuffle mode should play track only once in one queue cycle - now its possible to get same track two and even three times in a row
(11-18-2016, 10:01 PM)ZeeWolf Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 09:34 PM)jonnybgood Wrote: - Is it possible to add swipe functionality to change tracks on the main screen when the album art is showing?
It's already there (just swipe on album cover), however some distinct screen reaction would be nice. Also swiping left works like prev button - you have to swipe TWICE and FAST to go to prev track (else it restarts current track).

I'll take liberty of using this thread with some more suggestions:
- ability to sort playing queue
- shuffle mode should play track only once in one queue cycle - now its possible to get same track two and even three times in a row

Yeah, I meant like swiping in Poweramp. Thats really simple and effective.

I'm pretty sure you can move tracks around in the playing list. touch and hold the left side of the track you want to move and drag it around to the position you want...

I really like how you can reshuffle every track easily.
Another request - on the main playing screen, is it possible to state what file type (.mp3/.flac/etc) is playing in the frequency/bit rate section under progress bar? eg "DAC:44100Hz File:44100Hz 16bit 1000Kbps FLAC"