Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz skipping problems
Hi. I have a curious issue whereby any album or track I play skips wildly from one track to the next, every 30 seconds or so. This happens on every album played from within USB Audio player, but not at all when playing directly from the Qobuz app itself. 

I am using an android HTC One M8 on Android 6.0 (6.13.771.4), with an OTG cable attached to a Dragonfly 2 DAC.

There is also an issue that whenever I go into Qobuz it comes up with the login screen (even though I can cancel this and I am still logged in). If I click OK, I get a 'sorry USB Audio Player Pro has stopped' type message.

Thanks.
Sounds like the login is not accepted and tracks will only play 30 seconds because of that. Does your user name or password contain any odd symbols like # or > ?
(02-15-2017, 01:25 PM)dwrae Wrote: Sounds like the login is not accepted and tracks will only play 30 seconds because of that. Does your user name or password contain any odd symbols like # or > ?

Hi. That could be it. password does contain an ^ 

As I say though, Qobuz itself accepts the password; does usb audio player have an issue with these characters?
It might be. I guess it is too much to ask to try and change the password to see if it is that?
You'd think that would be an obvious thing to try.. but... I cannot find how to change password. I'm sure it's staring me in the face but I cannot see the option anywhere Undecided It's not under 'settings' or extras.. where else is there to look ?
OK, problem solved. 
It seems that because I was on a trial period, there was no way to get into account settings; the option did not exist Cry .
My free period expired about a week ago and payment was taken, but no changes occurred. Now with around a week's lag Qobuz has given me access to account settings including the change password one; which has worked. I can now get into Qobuz from USB audio player with the new password Rolleyes

As much as I am liking Qobuz, as reviews of the service have pointed out, it's a bit 'experimental' at present. The trial period was billed as fully operational, but obviously it is not. Never mind, all is well now. Thanks also to the dwrae for the suggestions which I have only now been able to try !